My Happy, Snowpy Experience

There are several reasons I love Walter Mart. The first time I went to this place, I instantly fell in love with it! But what intensified my fascination is this small kiosk in the second floor of the mall, just near the department store - the Snowpy Ice Cream booth! And here are two of my favorites:


The first one is their vanilla ice cream cup. It comes with chocolate syrup. The syrup solidifies after some seconds, so you have a combination of soft ice cream and slightly hard chocolate. So, there is the texture that you may be looking for! This cup costs only P12.00.
The second one is the most expensive (but still cheap, relatively). It's only P16.00. Imagine how cheap that is compared to ice cream in cup in fast food chains. And it really tastes good! It comes with chocolate powder, chocolate syrup, marshmallows, and candies! Yum yum!
They also have ice cream in cone, which comes in three variants: wafer cone, sugar cone, and choco dip. And you can get all of these at a very cheap price!
The only problem is that you cannot be satisfied with just a cup or a cone. On second thought, I guess this is not really a problem; this just shows how delicious their ice cream is. Actually, when we went there last Sunday, after finishing my choco sundae, I bought a wafer cone sundae. After that, I bought a choco dip! I should have bought another one; luckily, my mother was with me to stop me when she realized that she was already good with the three ice cream cones that she digested and that it was time to go home. ^ ^
Not all the best things in life are free, but some are just cheap. So if you are an ice cream addict but is willing to spend just a few pennies, I suggest that you visit Snowpy. Thanks Walter Mart for Snowpy! c";P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. ang sarap naman niyan!

Traveliztera said...

i love your post... :) i'm a food enthusiast too but now has to go on diet mode but I'm learning how to eat from fastfoods and restaurants without gaining a lot of weight. hahaha. such a challenge. i love your posts... can i add u to my blogroll? :) i also post such entries in my site. :)

Probing Shana said...

@anonymous: sarap talaga niyan! try mo..sobrang mura pa..maraming pakalat-kalat na snowpy sa kamaynilaan hehe:)

Probing Shana said...

@traveliztera: Wow! Thanks a lot. We love food! ^^Yes, please add me up. I'll try to update this as often as possible. Just visited your cool site! and I already added you up to my blogroll btw:):)

Post a Comment